Who attends OM Wellbeing Retreats?
OM Wellbeing Retreats are open to all. Because we offer bespoke practises we are able cater for people of all levels and circumstances. Our retreats are attended by students with varying levels of Pilates, yoga and meditation experience from several continents. Because we offer bespoke practises we are able cater for people of all levels and circumstances. Often, but not always, going through life changes they are of all ages. If a client has a partner that does not wish to be fully immersed in the program, we welcome them to join for whatever aspects they choose.
REASONS WHY OUR STUDENTS JOINED US:
Reset and reconnect with their inner self after stressful life situations.
Desire to take home a compassionate practice toward themselves.
Connect with intuition for decision-making in the future, improving confidence in future path.
A holiday! Fun, chill, de-stress, rest and restore some energy.
Rediscover their inner child to have more fun in life.
Get back into movement from physical injury, with a more aligned practice for injury prevention.
To evolve a meditation practice and find peace when in the whirlwind of life.
Feel empowered that have the strength and openness to transition through life’s changes.
They are interested in our personal journeys and feel that we have something unique to share with them.
Do I need prior experience in all modalities? No, we welcome all levels and abilities.
Can I come if I am injured? Yes, please provide confirmation from your doctor that you are well enough to be active. Let us know if there are things you are advised to avoid.
Do I have to come to every class? No. It’s your holiday, and you can rest as much as you need or if you want more free time to other things that is fine too! If you come with partner who does not wish to join the classes, we welcome them!
Do I need to eat vegetarian, vegan food? We try and work with venues who tailor the meals to the dietary requirements of the group offering vegan as well as vegetarian/pescatarian options so that all are catered for. We advertise the retreat as specific diet if that is what the venue offers.
Is wine/ alcohol available at dinner? Yes, but venue dependant. This is often an additional cost.
What do I need to bring? Comfy clothes to move in. We specify in each Retreat Information Pack the weather and suggestions of specific items you might like.
- For each retreat we provide a specific Information Pack that sets out in detail the where, how, what is included or not, and what is available for that retreat.
- We never include flights or transfers in your home country.
- Our full Retreat terms and conditions explain about visas, passports and inoculations that are your responsibility.
- We always require a non-refundable deposit to confirm your spot on the retreat.
- All retreats must be paid for in full prior to the retreat start date.
- We try to only work with retreat venues that provide yoga equipment, so you don’t have to bring anything with you.
- All clients are encouraged to complete the Health Form and have a Pre-retreat Call so that we can understand your goals and wants from the retreat.
- We are not a venue, so are not responsible for the venue’s facilities. Queries about this will be directed to the host venue for the retreat.
Align in Andalusia 2017
Wellbeing Steps in Sicily 2017
Can't make our Omega Movement Retreats?
Maybe you can join Nid at another retreat centre in the meantime.
Can't make any of our current retreats? Then join our newsletter to receive our updates and receive discounts!